Thursday, February 13, 2014

Fabric Wrapped Table Continued

Yesterday I took a few more photos of my fabric wrapped parsons table. So now you can see a little more detail and a better representation of the fabric :) 


This time, I was able to take these during the day so they are much brighter than yesterdays post.


I picked up this mercury glass lamp from Marshalls on clearance for only $25. Isnt it pretty? 



Click here to see yesterdays post for the details on how we made it. 

Also, yesterday I talked about how when we finished the table it seemed too short. So I created a few mock ups in sketch up to see what would work.

Here is how it looks now (minus the skirt on the ottomans) 


and here are a few options with legs to give the table a little more height.





We havent picked one yet, so if you have a preference, let me know :) Stop back Monday to see what we chose and for other project updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment