Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Learning SketchyPhysics

I wanted to illustrate an idea I had for the EZ Smart System, but needed a functional model. I found that there was a new version of SP, so I used it to develop this model. Took quite a while to get a handle on SP, but it is worth the effort.





This second animation was started with EZ stuff I had already drawn. I put them together and used SP to animate the bridge movement. Im using HyperCam 2 to capture the video and Sony Vegas Movie Studio to edit it.



I love SP, its like being a kid in a candy store. Yet another EZ video, this time I added a circular saw to the rail and a sheet of ply wood to be cut. The greatest thing is that it doesnt take very long to produce these animations as compared to how I was doing them in the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment